The last time the Eagles were on the verge of the AFL Grand Final WA fans experienced the raw excitement, but also the nervous frenzy of co-ordinating flights, accommodation, tickets, and obviously the costs around attending the big day. The most challenging obstacle last time was not having many convenient or reasonable options to secure an airfare in advance of knowing which team will reach the Grand Final.
This year the Eagles are now just one Preliminary Finals win away from reaching the AFL Grand Final. So we’re inviting all West Australian fans even earlier this time to either register interest for a priority list or secure a seat on the Hype Flight charter.
Here’s a flashback from 2015!
Friday 28 Sep – Departs Perth at 8.45am to Melbourne (updated departure time)
Sunday 30 Sep – Departs Melbourne at 1.45pm to Perth (updated departure time)
Option 1 – PRIORITY LIST – SOLD OUT but feel free to register your details in case any seats become available as they have before.
Option 2 – GUARANTEED SEAT – SOLD OUT but feel free to register your details in case any seats become available as they have before.
For help with any accommodation we highly recommend booking through Hotels.com.au / 03 9939 1402 / email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cost of the return Hype Flight starts from $1,450 (inclusive of deposit) and is based on the above flight details.
- The aircraft will be a Fokker 100 (x100 person capacity), operated by an independent aviation company.
- The Hype Flight will ONLY operate if the Eagles reach the 2018 Grand Final, and the flight reaches 60% capacity.
- Departure times may change slightly if necessary by upto 1hr max.
- All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE and subject to these conditions, regardless of any match results.
- Each deposit placed will reserve One (x1) seat on the Hype Flight.
- Accomodation and match tickets are NOT included.